This particular cancer is hard to treat, it is very aggressive Think Positive
- Let’s try to stop it if we can from growing further Think Positive
- Sorry that didn’t work, we can try another treatment Think Positive
- Body is so frail, treatments have to be stopped Think Positive
- A Blood clot has been found Think Positive
- In looking to see how the cancer may have spread, we have discovered that there I water on the lung, and there is an infection. Think Positive
Good evening everyone, the above are words that we have been hearing for the last many months. #5 is what we were told today. I picked up the PL Calendar for the 29th.
Be Cheerful and Easygoing
Everything has a way of turning out alright in the end. Relax and always try to Think Positively.
How we deal with challenges that come our way, determines a lot, about how we enjoy our days, and if we are able to Think Positively.
My husband and I both would have liked the scenes we are living to be somewhat different, however, they are not. They are what they are. We do our best to encourage others around us, help them find their way in the “stories” that they are living. We also make time for “us” … and our personal “selves”
The messenger doesn’t always bring “good news”, but every one is doing their best, and that is really all one can ask. When we get over whelmed, we accept that moment, and rest. No regrets or misgivings. Tomorrow is another day. when it arrives, we will deal with it, one step at a time.
Whatever the outcome, knowing we have done all we can do. When the time comes for the day to come to an end. We will know we did our best. Meanwhile, we enjoy each other, and know we’ve come a long way, each being whole, when sharing with the other.
This is VERY POSITIVE.
We are so grateful that you are part of our lives. You are appreciated, each and every one of YOU.